Bike Team, Club & Company FAQs
How many do I have to order?
From just one to over one hundred, Northwest Tech can produce as many products as you need for your bike team, club, or company.
The minimum order is just 1 unit. To qualify for volume discounts or custom printing minimum order is just 2 units.
Can I add my own logo? My Name or number? Where?
Yes! We require a minimum of just 2 units to qualify for custom logo printing and we only offer custom printing on Bike Jerseys. Your logo can be printed anywhere on the front of the jersey or back. Arms are not eligible for custom printing. We require that you provide us with your artwork via a vector file (eps, ai, png etc.) Please note that we are not able to accept every type of logo due to the complexity but we'll try our best to accommodate your artwork.
Selecting the “custom printing” checkbox in the product customizer will add a $50 custom printing deposit to your order, and a member of our production team will work with you after your order is placed to determine logo placement and size. We will provide a proof of the logo placement for you to confirm before production begins and a per unit printing estimate.
How much does custom logo printing cost?
We require a $50 setup deposit fee (non-refundable) which will be added to your order before completing your purchase on NWT3K.com.
After completing your purchase, sending us your logo, and working with a member of our production team to determine your logo printing details, you will be sent a PayPal invoice for the logo printing fees per jersey. Normal custom logo printing fees range from $6-$25/jersey depending on the size, complexity, and number of logos printed.
Customize & Buy Team Gear
Do all my jerseys /shorts have to be the same design?
You can customize and order as many individual designs as you’d like, however, to qualify for volume discount pricing they must be the same product design. They can be different sizes (ie. 1 small, 1 medium = 2 units), but they must be the same design to qualify for volume pricing.
How long will my order take?
Custom order timeline varies based on the total size of your order. Smaller orders can complete in just two weeks, while larger orders may take up to 4-8 weeks. As a rule of thumb, you can expect a 3-4 week turnaround timeline after your custom order is placed and approved.
What happens after I place my order?
1. You’ll immediately receive an order confirmation and receipt sent via email, as well as a sizing confirmation email to confirm your sizes are correct.
2. Each order is then reviewed by a member of the Northwest Tech production team to make sure your design and sizes are perfect and ready for production.
3. You will receive an email confirmation once your order is approved and production has begun.
4. When your order is complete, you will receive a shipping confirmation along with a tracking code sent via email.
Orders requiring custom logo printing
1. You’ll be prompted to upload your logo in a vector format after completing your purchase. If you do not choose to upload your logo at this time, a member of the Northwest Tech production team will contact you via email.
2. After we receive your logo, we will provide a proof of the logo placement for you to confirm.
3. Once confirmed, we will send you a PayPal invoice for the jersey printing fees.
4. Once paid, you will receive an email confirmation once your order is approved and production has begun.
5. When your order is complete, you will receive a shipping confirmation along with a tracking code sent via email.
How can I pay for my order?
All custom orders are placed on NWT3K.com through our secure shopping cart and can be paid with any debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
For orders requiring custom logo printing, extra printing costs will be billed after you complete your order via PayPal and a member of our production team finalizes your custom printing details. PayPal invoices can be paid with any debit or credit cards, your PayPal account, or a bank account. Please contact us if none of these payment methods work for you.
Can I cancel my order once production has begun?
Yes, however, for in production orders, the best we can offer is a partial refund in order to ensure our costs are covered. Since all of our gear is custom made-to-order, once your order has entered production, we've already incurred real costs both in raw goods and manufacturing.
Can I return my custom team order?
Custom team orders cannot be returned after receiving them. If the custom products you receive differ materially (incorrect product design, sizes, colors) from what you created at NWT3K.com, or if the goods are otherwise flawed or damaged, contact us and we’ll do our best to make it right.
Where is my order made?
In the US of A baby! But seriously, our manufacturing facility is located in Seattle, Washington and we manufacture and ship all custom orders directly from our manufacturing warehouse. When you buy from Northwest Tech, not only are you getting the highest quality of the product, but you’re also helping to support and create jobs in Seattle, WA. Rider inspired, designed by you, made in Seattle, WA.
Can I get a fabric sample?
Fabric samples can be mailed to you upon request. There is a $15 charge for fabric samples and can be paid via PayPal. Contact us letting us know which colors you’d like samples for.